Magnetic Anti Scale Descalers are designed for protection against scale and deposits in heating appliances, water softening, conversion of soluble iron to iron oxide and further removal from the water by filters of mechanical ultrafine UF cleaning.
Magnetic Anti Scale Descalers are designed for protection against
scale and deposits in heating appliances, water softening, conversion of soluble iron
to iron oxide and further removal from the water by filters of mechanical fine
It is intended for protection against scale and deposits, suppression of biofouling in:
- hot water boilers, heat exchangers, boilers, heating systems, steam generators
- technological and industrial equipment in production
- HVS and HVS systems of apartment buildings and industrial premises
- swimming pools, water parks, decorative ponds, SPA
- washing machines and dishwashers, water heaters, plumbing
- water treatment in apartment buildings, cottages and cottage settlements
- water treatment in swimming pools
- food industry
- fish farming
- chemical industry
- Small business, cafes, restaurants, medicine.
The case of the magnetic structured water device is made in the form of a pipe
made of non-magnetic stainless steel and is characterized by high indicators of
corrosion resistance and ability to withstand temperature differences.
In the case there is a magnetic element made of rare-earth neodymium alloys.
The main component of the water converter is a cylindrical magnetic element that
creates an axially symmetric polygradient magnetic field.
Due to the topography of
the field in the magnetic system, a high efficiency of the action of the magnetic
field on water is achieved.
As a result of magnetic treatment, physical and chemical processes occur.
leads to the release of impurities that begin to interact with each other. Calcium
ions form microcrystals, but they do not form scaling, but remain in the water
column, then they are carried to the drainage. Formed early scum is destroyed, as
calcium ions break away from it and join the microcrystals.
Thus, the old scale is
washed away from the surface of pipes or any heating devices.
To protect the equipment from corrosion, a thin oxide film forms on the surfaces of
the pipes over time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR PRODUCTS PAGE: